Welcome to my world β™‘ +Follow | Dashboard
s y i r a h ' s

Owner

Touch the hover!


Diaries Owner Linkies
Tutobies Blog

Bonjour! Welcome to my wonderful site :)

Instagram

Β silent reader(s)

Chit chat



Leave your footprints here :)
No harsh words ;)




Credit



Owner blog and redesign: SyirahAisyah


Followers



Hyello

Well hello guys . My life at hostel was so bored and i swear i spent my lifetime surviving there . Its kinda hard and thus i hate being there because em . I would not tell you guys sorry . But i hope that you guys are willing to pray for me as i am one of the pt3 candidates this year . Pray for my success and hoping that i will get 11A so that i can choose wether i wanna stay or nah . My heart say no but we will see how it goes . Well i miss you guys and i miss on doing my hobby which is updating this awful blog huhu . Dear readers , im sorry for ignoring your requests and aint find time to publish anything . Im so sorry but please understand how a hostel student live as i only got home once a month . 😭😭😭 i miss you guys so badly and again im sorry . Will catch you guys later bye πŸ˜™πŸ˜™

0comment(s)