Welcome to my world ♡ +Follow | Dashboard
s y i r a h ' s

Owner

Touch the hover!


Diaries Owner Linkies
Tutobies Blog

Bonjour! Welcome to my wonderful site :)

Instagram

 silent reader(s)

Chit chat



Leave your footprints here :)
No harsh words ;)




Credit



Owner blog and redesign: SyirahAisyah


Followers



gaber dinner 2k18

hello everyone! so we had our last grand dinner on 2nd november 2018. we had so much FUN!! i was really proud of my batchmates sebab dalam kekalutan nak hadapi spm, they worked together to make sure this event went well and a big applause to them!! thank you gabers! know that you gais are very amazing!! 

so that night was one of moments i will treasure the most hehehe because i get the chance to talk to my crush lol hahahaha ok dont judge xxxx so heres some of the pictures of the night :


my roommates!! 3 years and still counting :)


  
this is my gemilang teacher, a hardworking and caring one. i love you the most my second mom! :)


best friend since forever 


my english teacher who i adore so much! shes such a good listener and motivator. shes like a sister to me :)


random lol hahaha

best friend since 2014 :) no words can describe how important she is to me :)

thank you familia! i hope to see each one of you very soon! saranghae <3

0comment(s)