Welcome to my world ♡ +Follow | Dashboard
s y i r a h ' s

Owner

Touch the hover!


Diaries Owner Linkies
Tutobies Blog

Bonjour! Welcome to my wonderful site :)

Instagram

 silent reader(s)

Chit chat



Leave your footprints here :)
No harsh words ;)




Credit



Owner blog and redesign: SyirahAisyah


Followers



snap snap

assalamualaikum gais :) so heres the photos of UNGA 2017 that i owe you guys dah lama dah hehe sorry for the late updates. well honestly i dont have my own laptop so i have to borrow my mom's and dad's sometimes. but its okay i will have my own very soon!

so yang ni were taken masa malam UNGA which is malam performance (10th February 2017)
theres a lot more but i think this is enough kot hehe




this is my group (maldives) aww arent we cute? :p

(from left; morocco, mongolia, maldives, maldives, finland)


this one pulak taken masa pagi keesokan tu, pagi tu merupakan sesi booth la (11th February)

cuties hehe

my roommies ><
(from left; philippines, finland, maldives, korea)

ft. seniors

ft. korean

im sorry i couldnt upload our video, lambat sangat loading so i canceled je hehe. so that would be all aite :) see ya gais!


0comment(s)