Welcome to my world ♡ +Follow | Dashboard
s y i r a h ' s

Owner

Touch the hover!


Diaries Owner Linkies
Tutobies Blog

Bonjour! Welcome to my wonderful site :)

Instagram

 silent reader(s)

Chit chat



Leave your footprints here :)
No harsh words ;)




Credit



Owner blog and redesign: SyirahAisyah


Followers



a valuable lesson

hello good morning everyone! its 3.02am and I'm still awake! hahahaha give a big applause to me yeayyyy lol okay since I don't have much time ((bcs tomorrow exam tsktsk)) so I will just proceed with my story. it begins with hatred. I don't really like my friend and I decided to send her a note ((by a note, I mean through media social)). but I typed it in a rude way. she caught me and attacked me on twitter. and I realized that its my fault. she is my friend and what kind of friend would ever backstabbed her own friend right? I asked for apologize and guess she didn't ready for it yet. I was so dumb and I'm very very regretting for the things ive done to her. I was so evil. so here I would like to give an advice which is; we shouldn't judge people. they might annoy you sometimes but we cant use that as an excuse to hate them. especially to your own friends. so lets be kind to everyone okay! :)

0comment(s)