Welcome to my world ♡ +Follow | Dashboard
s y i r a h ' s

Owner

Touch the hover!


Diaries Owner Linkies
Tutobies Blog

Bonjour! Welcome to my wonderful site :)

Instagram

 silent reader(s)

Chit chat



Leave your footprints here :)
No harsh words ;)




Credit



Owner blog and redesign: SyirahAisyah


Followers



getting bored

hello there gais 💓 hows holidays ? eh sorry hahahaha not everyone had started their holidays kan wekkk :p syirah start cuti since (thursday | 3 nov 2016) lagi . dont be jealous ehekkk . no youre not supposed to because being at home is too boring! ive nothing much to do and since my father is now at sabah, i cant go anywhere . can you feel me? im stuck in here!! but actually i have 3 novels to read and 4 korean dramas to watch but i get bored too fast i just dont know why . maybe i should learn baking or cooking. (its just means i have to help my mom in the kitchen. oh its just so boring!) well my life is getting better now. i guess so hahahahaha

0comment(s)